We at Holycode are currently looking for a GoLang Developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into our Smallpdf team, for a full-time engagement, to join their team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
Smallpdf is the most used online PDF software and belongs to the 200 most visited websites worldwide with over 30 million users per month. The 8-year-old company is one of the most recognized and awarded startups in Switzerland and has the ambition to simplify the life of its customers.
As a senior team full of passion for design, engineering, and business we create remarkable user experiences. Join our cross-functional team and have a direct impact on how over 30 million users worldwide work with documents.
As a Backend Engineer at Smallpdf, you will not only contribute to their backend, but also to their infrastructure and tooling. You will work in a cross-functional development team that includes experienced frontend engineers and designers.
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- Develop new features for Smallpdf
- Manage and automate our infrastructure that spans across more than 100 machines
- Analyze and monitor our application to spot problems
- Help designing our architecture
Your contribution to the team includes:
- GoLang experience for at least 2 years
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- Work independently and take responsibility and ownership of your work
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Good programming skills (Algorithm, SOLID principles)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience with DevOps tools such as:
- Experience scaling (micro-) webservices to millions of users
- Experience with AWS
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
Deadline for applications: 20.10.2021.