As the part of growing Toyota Mobility services we are searching for a Senior Back-End Developer who will contribute to the development and optimization of our dashboard, back-end, server infrastructure and our API’s for multiple platforms in an agile and test-driven environment.
You will have full ownership of parts of the development process and work closely on the implementation of new features together with the team.
Why Join Us?
- Getting in at this stage means that you get to actually help further mold the company culture and engineering vision
- Chance to build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by (instead of, say, boring old enterprise software that few people touch!)
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining our team gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products
- Reinforce the backend team at the time a major reengineering is coming to move to microservices architecture based on Kubernetes/docker
- Design and build complex algorithms and services
- Work on continuous integration pipelines
- Design and implement of REST APIs
Essential to the role
- Seniority in back-end development, ideally extensive experience in PHP
- Capacity to design and build complex algorithms and services
- Experience in design and implementation of REST APIs and continuous integration pipelines with automated tests
- Focus on building high quality software
- Experience with applicative security layer and data privacy (including GDPR)
- Excellent communication in English is mandatory
- Keys skills: Problem solving, capacity to deal with complexity, analytical, data driven