Who are we?
Northprim is an IT consulting company based in Sweden and Serbia, providing advanced IT solution services to Swedish and international companies in various industries. Our customers vary from global start-ups in expansive phases to more traditional companies with a mature IT landscape.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded Senior Back-end developer with .NET knowledge to join our consulting team and help our client build a state-of-the-art IT application.
What will you do?
As Senior Backend Developer you will be part of a FinTech start-up and you will belong to a cross-functional team and together with developers and management, you will help to understand the customer’s needs and pitch creative ideas for different types of backend solutions. You will together with your team, brainstorm ideas and work with the entire flow from idea to launch.
- 4+ years of software development experience in C# and .NET framework
- Desirable experience in the FinTech industry
- Excellent knowledge of Net Core, .Net MVC
- Experience working with API’s and MS SQL
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
- You are an open-minded person with good communication and organizational skills
What can NorthPrim offer you?
- You will be able to work on the most ground-breaking projects and be part of an international team
- Private medical insurance
- Compensation for sport activities
- Remote work, but we also offer you the possibility to work from our new house with modern and cozy office space including relax, game rooms, backyard, and coffee corners in Belgrade
- We have a well-organized career path, according to your professional ambition within the Back-end developer role
- Company events and team building activities
- Possibility to travel and work in Sweden (Post Covid)
- Working culture with the respect for the individual, trust, and career opportunities
- It is not our goal to box you in, on the contrary, it is to allow you to grow and self-improve through the training & education we provide
We are looking forward to you becoming a part of Northprim!
You can send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.