We are looking for experienced developers and QA engineers to be part of our fast growing development team. Candidates will work as part of Trainerize team and be involved in all aspects of the products we create.
Be part of our development team and code apps for exciting new web, wearables and devices, and explore the newest cross-platform technologies.
You will be provided with challenging work to continuously improve and grow as we grow with you. Join our team and make a difference in people's' lives!
Senior Back-end Developer C#
General responsibility to design, develop, test and document software for current and new products, specifically:
- Design and develop backend of our product, including C# based Restful API, SQL Server database.
- Collaborate with a team to design, develop and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- BS/MS in Computing Science or similar majors
- Minimum two years C# work experience and/or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with developing with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Familiar with C#, WebAPIs, MVC, ASP.NET
- Familiar with object-oriented design patterns
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- Experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL language
- Experience with investigating and solving SQL performance issues
- Understanding of SQL best practices and methodologies
- Experience with NOSQL database will be a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and the associated best practices
- Good verbal & written communications skills
Please send us your resume electronically.