Senior Back-end Developer
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Level of Experience: Senior
Sector: Information services and technologies, Software, Information technology
Optima, a leading Spanish company in technologies for the Sports Betting and Gaming sector, is looking for Senior Back-end Developer profiles to be part of its team. People with solid knowledge in Java development and development experience are required for professional environments.
Knowledge in Oracle PL / SQL development will be valuable, as well as knowledge and experience in .NET.
Professional competence in English is required for the position, with a minimum level for adequate written and verbal communication with the work team.
The main function will be the development of new functionalities and products, and evolutions and corrections on existing developments.
We are looking for people who like technology, careful with their work, who pay attention to detail, with the ability to work in a team and who want to learn.
One of the following qualifications:
- Technical engineer, medium or higher degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Professional Training (with a degree in Computer Science).
- Solid knowledge and experience in Java.
- Solid knowledge and experience in the Spring Framework.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Spring Boot.
- Solid knowledge in the development of REST web services.
- Experience in application development of minimum 5 years.
- Experience in detection, diagnosis and error resolution.
- Proficiency in English.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Capacity and motivation for learning.
- Persistence to successfully complete the work.
- Commitment to the objectives, policies, processes and methodologies of the team and the company.
- Git knowledge.
- Knowledge of Oracle PL / SQL programming.
- Knowledge of .NET programming (C#, ASP.Net).
- SQL programming knowledge.
- Multi-thread programming knowledge.
- Programming knowledge of network protocols (TCP / IP, HTTP, HTTP / 2, WebSockets).
- Knowledge of ReactJS, AngularJS, Knockout or equivalent frameworks.
- Knowledge of PHP (Drupal).
- Docker knowledge.
- Experience in developing web projects aimed at large volume of users.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary package based on proven experience
- Working equipment & modern working environment
- International environment
- A daily dosage of fresh coffee beans and soft drinks
- Weekly fresh fruits day
- Demanding projects on which you will extend your knowledge
- Collaborative environment with competent and enthusiastic colleagues
- Opportunity to travel to headquarters in Seville
- Mentor at the beginning
- And an environment in which you will personally and professionally grow
Send your CV electronically and become part of the OPTIMA Power Team.