Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation.
In a world that is ever-changing, NOW is the time to join Clarivate’s bold entrepreneurial mission to help customers reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations! No other company in our industry combines such a rich heritage and a global footprint with the bold entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative business.
In just 2 years, we have grown from 4,500 employees to 11,000+ through organic growth and acquisition.
Join us today to help create a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Python Developer to join our Darts-ip IT Team in Belgrade. The team consists of 11 people and is reporting to the Director, Head of Tech for IP Litigation. We have a great skill set in Full-stack development and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in backend Python development.
- 3+ years of professional experience as backend Python Developer
- Knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, ...)
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Flask, FastAPI or Django)
- Knowledge in gunicorn or a python web server working in production
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science
It would be great if you also had
- Experience working with AI models is a big plus.
- Willing to learn Cloud Platform
Product you will be developing
Darts-ip is a leading Legal Tech project based in Brussels, Belgium. With more than 8 million cases, our AI powered database is the de-facto global source of case law information in the field of Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, etc). Darts-ip's core mission is to make global Intellectual Property case law available and easily searchable for our customers through a SaaS application. Our global IT team is responsible for developing and maintaining this application and all associated services.
About the Team
It is a team of 11 people.
Hours of Work
It is a full-time job and working hours can be between 9am to 7pm with a total of 8 hours. Flexible to start at 8am and finish at 4pm, or 10am to 6pm.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids' sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.