EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are looking for a Senior Big Data Developer to join our team in Serbia.
- Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
- Implement and migrate new and existing ETL pipelines from the old infrastructure to the new one
- Write automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
- Participate on regular Scrum ceremonies with the customer
- 3+ years experience as a Big Data Developer, design/development background with Java/Scala or Python
- Solid Experience in AWS - including Amazon EMR, S3, EC2, Cloudformation
- Solid Experience in Big Data technologies - including Hadoop Core, Apache HBase, Oozie, MapReduce, Crunch, SolR
- Willingness to cooperate across teams
NICE TO HAVE
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.