Numbrs is a Swiss cutting edge technology company developing a smart wallet, which allows users to keep and use all their bank accounts, crypto wallets and loyalty cards in one place. Numbrs' smart wallet is available in Germany, United Kingdom and Spain.
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Senior Blockchain iOS Engineer to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You will work on the development of user-facing features of the product in a team of highly skilled engineers using cutting edge technologies.
You will contribute to the evolution of the iOS platform by experimenting with new technologies, developing frameworks and tools, and working on a proof of concepts.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- You have a passion for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Deep technical knowledge of blockchains and their data structures, especially with Ethereum and Bitcoin
- Proven expertise in building DeFi applications or multiple cryptocurrency wallets
- Professional experience in integrating with various blockchains
- Extensive experience building native iOS applications
- Very good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Strong experience with Apple iOS frameworks
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON, and Websocket
- A security-minded engineer with deep understanding of encryption algorithms, cryptographic hash functions, and public-key algorithms such as ECC
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with CI/CD systems like Spinnaker and Jenkins
- Experience with at least one backend language such as Java, Scala , or Go
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days
Deadline for applications: 18.06.2022.
Numbrs je kompanija za finansijske usluge orijentisana na korisnika. Omogućuje svojim klijentima u Nemačkoj i Velikoj Britaniji da upravljaju svojim bankovnim računima i kripto novčanicama u jednoj jedinoj aplikaciji i primaju najbolje proizvode vodećih banaka i osiguranja.