Senior C/C++ Developer (Platform Team)
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a talented and passionate C/C++ developer who wants to make an impact in Cyber Security space.
We are seeking an experienced developer who will help us build and enhance services and tools that are used by millions of users worldwide. Your primary focus will be on developing core backup libraries for hi-load services that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these applications are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team and another teams working on different layers of the infrastructure worldwide. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Developing robust, fast, testable and maintainable high-load cross-platform core backup libraries
- Producing design and operational documentation
- Participate in the libraries cross-product maintenance
- Participate in services and SDKs design and development
- Working with products/services requirements to transform them to the libraries features requirements and design
- Interacting with other teams in part of the libraries integration development, maintenance, and support
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in cross-platform software development
- Experience with C/C++ languages, runtime and tools
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines
- Ability to fix and develop in existing code
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Proficiency in Windows, Linux and OSX operating systems on developer level
- Experience with Python language and industry standard frameworks
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Golang language
- Ability to create design documents for software from business requirements
- Experience with working in a distributed company