ABOUT THE POSITION
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an amazing Senior Concept Artist to join our team!
As Senior Concept Artist, you will be responsible for creation of characters, backgrounds, environments and UI elements for POP! Slots social casino game. You have mastered the art of using paint, pencils, software programs, or whatever it takes to create the right visual style in each part of the project.
You will work closely with other Artists, Designers, Developers and Product Managers in order to define and generate effective design solutions for the game.
- Create concept and production art which include characters, backgrounds, environments and UI elements for working titles
- During pre-production, create storyboards and concepts to help establish visual direction for our game
- Support marketing and promotional needs with original art and visual design
- Meet Studio deadlines and milestones as set by the project
- 5+ years experience in visual development in gaming industry
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent 2D design and drawing skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
- Knowledge of current industry trends and game styles
- A passion for mobile game development
Bonus points for:
- Experience with 3D software
- Previous experience in social games and/or Games as a Service
- Gamers :)
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information