Our team consists of people who have turned their experience in large global companies into innovative consulting. We cover areas of management, IT, IT transformation, Digital transformation, Operations and Strategy consulting. Egzakta Advisory team is continually improving and investing in its employees who are moving forward with us. But also, we are proud that team spirit and a pleasant atmosphere is our identity. The needs of our clients are our top priority, and our employees are top professionals who provide security and stability to our clients.
We invite everyone interested in management and IT consulting to apply for a job at our company. Join a young and ambitious team with an exceptional vision. We will give you the opportunity to achieve your professional ambitions and gain experience in a fast-growing consulting company.
To continue our intensive growth, we are hiring new people for the position:
in Belgrade, Serbia
- Senior Consultant position oﬀers you the opportunity to learn and practice management and IT consulting in a unique learning environment
- You will learn and use the necessary tools and methodologies required for success in management consulting
- As a Senior Consultant, along with your project team, you will develop models, perform complex analyses, and work on data-gathering assignments, both at client sites and in the office
- Typically, Senior Consultant travel while on assignments to work side by side with our clients and client team
- Senior Consultant works within a team and manages project teams
- The expectation is to have an active role in all aspects of the project: identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, and helping to implement change
- Early on, Senior Consultant is responsible for a well-defined part of their team's work
- You will be typically involved in discussions and presentations to senior client leaders
- Level of job responsibilities: Delivery of Project assignments, Project management
Qualifications and Conditions:
- University degree (BSc minimum from Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Technical faculty, Faculty of Mathematics or Faculty of Science or similar education)
- More than 3 years of experience in consulting or industry
- MBA degree would be an advantage
- Fluent in Serbian and English language (spoken and written); knowledge of other languages is desirable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in an atmosphere of creative projects focused on solving the business requirements of the client
- Knowledge of Windows environment and Office tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of BI and DataBase is an advantage
- Candidate with high potential and entrepreneurial style
- A professional and stimulating environment
- Professional development and education
- Stimulating compensation package
- Career development opportunities in the field of management and IT consulting
- Interesting team buildings
If you have experience and wish to continue professional development in a dynamic and positive business environment, please send us your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
The personal data collected through the submitted CVs is a part of the application for this position. The data will be processed solely for the recruiting for this particular position and will not be preserved after the expiry of the recruiting process, that is, after the final selection of the appropriate candidate.