The Telecom division is looking for a team of 3 experienced DWH/BI Engineers.
You will have the opportunity to work for leading telecom operators, to define, analyze and execute on reporting and analysis of business requirements.
Skills set you should possess:
- Experience working in the Telecom domain
- 3+ years of working experience as a DWH/BI Engineer
- Experience with DWH architecture
- Strong technical skills in the areas of database design, SQL
- Experience with BI reporting tools ( preferable Qlik View/Qlik Sense)
- Google Cloud platform - nice to have
- Working in a very dynamic environment for Data Governance Team,
- Participating in Teams/squads to define and design DataMarts (in Teradata SQL as views) for requested KPIs
- Perform GAP analysis of what is already available in DWH and what should be added by the ETL Team
- Collaborate with BI Reporting Team
Perks for you:
- The comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote/Hybrid work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sports benefit
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Senior C# developer
Nevidjeno prijatan proces HR i tehnickog intervjua i u poslednjem krugu sa clanovima buduceg tima. Hibridni nacin rada. Sjajna atmosfera u kancelariji. Udobno radno okruzenje, kuhinja, teretana, terasa... Sjajni timovi sposobnih ljudi od kojih mozete mnogo toga nauciti.
Jedina zamerka je da i pored velikog broja zaposlenih, verovatno cete raditi u timu sa ljudima koje necete imati priliku da vidite uzivo.
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Hybrid Working Model
Private health insurance
Professional Growth Events
Hybrid Code Talks events
Seavus Life events
Seavus kid’s events