What We Are Looking For:
The Senior Data Analyst will be located in Banja Luka or Belgrade and will be working closely with our Analytics teams.
They will work with complex datasets and deliver valuable insights by using mathematical applications and modelling, along with standardized and custom reporting to the business and clients.
They will work with other teams in order to provide solutions to the clients.
They will have a deep understanding of the collection of our databases and architecture.
An ideal Senior Data Analyst is someone who is passionate about working with datasets and has excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Provide thoughtful and data-driven reporting across our product suite and client base, including performance insights
· Use your mastery of analytics to help the organizations tell their story with relevant metrics and data-driven insights within client facing reports and client meetings Mine datasets to provide valuable insights and provide solutions for our clients
· Prepare custom reports and analyses using statistics to help our clients optimize their performance
· Work with programming languages, such as SQL, Python or R, and visualization tools such as Looker to combine various data sets for adhoc and standardized reporting
· Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
· Owns campaign reporting-related technologies, systems and databases; effectively troubleshoots data-mining, data-integration and data-quality issues
· Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
· Support internal product development of data tools, such as dashboards and forecasts
What You’ve Accomplished:
· Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Engineering
· 1+ years of working experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on data-related initiatives preferred
· 3+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst, Engineer, or Researcher
· Experience with SQL
· Experience with a coding language (Python, R, etc)
· Experience with Git & Linux
· Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint
· Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud, preferred
· Experience working with remote teams and ticketing systems such as JIRA
· Experience with a visualization tool such as Looker and Tableau preferred
What we offer?
· A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
· Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
· Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
· Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
· Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
· Celebration of your personal and family milestones
· Occasional travel to our partner’s office
· Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
Who we are?
Established in 2002, Bravo Systems is an internet software development company located in Banja Luka, B&H and Belgrade, Serbia. Our experience is particularly vast in the Ad Tech industry. Meaning demand-side platforms, supply-side platforms, real-time bidding, targeting, campaign management, pricing models etc. Our name implies excellence as value we constantly strive to.
Bravo Systems is an independent strategic development partner of DeepIntent, a US-based performance driven digital media company, focused primarily on health care, that brings together online video, display and mobile advertising technology and solutions to advertisers and publishers. We are extremely proud of our team of engineers, whose impressive talents have contributed to a number of successful projects.
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now!