At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Senior Data Analyst with strong analytical and technical skills. We're looking for someone with a product mindset who loves solving problems and finding insights that inform decisions.
We’re investing in our analytics capabilities and building our brand new team. You will play a key part in shaping the product, roadmap and processes to ensure Hopin makes great decisions, faster by gaining insight from our data.
We're excited to work with someone who is happy working in a fast-paced, fluid environment and adapting to change. You understand statistics and behavioural data and will combine them to tell a compelling story which you effectively communicate to a diverse team of technical and non-technical people. You will work autonomously to identify the opportunities to raise the bar for analytics, but also for how we make decisions across Hopin.
- As a Senior Data Analyst within the Product Analytics team, you will be pivotal in ensuring our product continues to scale. This role is diverse and you’ll be doing behavioural and growth analysis, experimentation, building a measurement framework and improving our data collection. You’ll partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers and other key stakeholders to deliver impactful solutions for the business
- As we’re a new team, you’ll get a chance to make a real difference and your contributions will help us to continue building a great platform that event organisers, speakers and attendees love.
- You’ll lead the way in ensuring that Hopin becomes data driven as we continue to grow. Using your vast knowledge around data you’ll work alongside developers to ensure data is tracked in a way that it is scalable for our analytics tools and is in the simplest format for insights to make sure data and analysis are at the heart of decision-making.
- Highly proficient in using SQL and Amplitude
- Knowledge of event tracking technologies and best practises
- Strong analytical skills - can tell an airtight story with data
- Experience with experiment design and statistical analysis
- Works effectively with cross functional teams to build trusted partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building measurement frameworks for product teams
- Expert at putting yourself in the customer's shoes to identify opportunities which you then quantify with data.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
Deadline for applications: 24.09.2021.