NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced candidates to join our agile teams in delivering reliable systems according to our customers’ needs. Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) is looking for a key player for its Data team. Your mission will be to take active part in designing and building a future cloud-based data platform for NGL’s customers as well as internal product analytics. The teams practice Agile Software Development where shared responsibility, cooperation, and team spirit are valued.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and optimize data delivery, designing infrastructure for great scalability.
- Assemble large data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction loading and transformation of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Keep our data separated and secure through multiple data centers and regions.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Build a continuous testing environment for production workloads; track and fix errors; engineer development, test, and production environments to speed deployment and improve quality.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores.
- Experience using AWS data services is beneficial.
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- A truly great working environment
- Modern office space in Belgrade with high quality equipment
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.