At Primer, we build intelligent machines to help analysts, scientists, and other knowledge workers consume written information hyper-efficiently and focus their human intelligence on the most critical world problems to empower our customers by vastly reducing the cost of curiosity.
Primer is at the forefront of the natural language processing revolution. Our artificial intelligence platform can read millions of documents per hour, extracting information and updating a knowledge graph of billions of entities. It is capable of answering natural language questions and generating the first draft of natural language analytical reports in seconds.
Our customers include some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies. You can learn more about Primer's technology and the problems we solve here, on our blog.
Primer is proud to be recognized on two of Built In’s “2022 Best Places to Work” lists. For the second year in a row, Primer is one of the “Best Midsize Companies to Work For” – ranked No. 21 out of 100 companies – and this year we’ve also been named an overall “Best Places to Work” in the San Francisco Bay Area.
As a Senior Data Scientist on the Forward Deployed Engineering Team, you will be apart of a jack-of-all-trades organization that serves as a key interface between individual clients and the broader Primer organization. Our charter is: (1) work closely with clients to discover the best use of Primer’s NLP/NLG algorithms for their needs; (2) prototype new algorithms, data pipelines, and visualizations; and (3) channel client feedback and algorithmic learnings back to Primer to drive future product development.
What you'll do:
- Support the ideation and implementation of solutions and feature sets for the customers, partner with Primer’s product and engineering organizations to create and deliver.
- Act as a full-stack everything: data scientist, engineer, and customer liaison for Primer.
- Partner with product and engineers at Primer to identify and prioritize new features and algorithms based on customer engagement and feedback.
- Build ways to analyze and understand customer engagement and product performance through modeling and data visualization.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience in the areas of developing and deploying machine learning and NLP-based solutions.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning and NLP tools and libraries including Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, SpaCy, NLTK, Torch, Tensorflow, Keras
- Proven experience working with a variety of data sets, framing customer problems and use cases, and building data science models.
- Understanding of NLP topics: event and topic detection, relation, and extraction; pattern detection; entity recognition; and clustering and classification models.
- Ability to think about solutions from a customer perspective, establish conceptual connections between requirements and solutions.
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, and APIs.
- Excellent communication skills – you will be the face of Primer to customers’ organizations.
What We Offer
We are a series C funded company with investors from Lux Capital, Amplify Partners, Addition Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and others.
We are intentional around building a diverse and inclusive team of subject matter experts to better advocate for the needs of our users.
We care a lot about our work and about the well being of our team. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy for team members to utilize, Wellness Days and 100% paid leave for parents of growing families.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. This includes full medical, dental, and vision coverage, fertility benefits through Carrot, mental health coverage on demand with Ginger, 401(k) (US employees), remote work stipends, monthly internet allowance, and dedicated days off annually for you to volunteer for a cause that your heart calls you toward.
Upoznaj kompaniju Primer.ai
Izrađujemo mašine koje mogu čitati i pisati, automatizujući analizu vrlo velikih skupova podataka. Primer-ovu tehnologiju primenjuju neke od najvećih svetskih državnih agencija, finansijskih institucija i kompanija Fortune 50.
Njihova misija je da ubrzaju naše razumevanje sveta.