We have partnered with one of the leading and innovative banks in our market, and we are searching for motivated professionals to join their Software development Team in the position of Senior Database Administrator.
- Installation and maintenance of Database Systems
- Optimization and tuning of high volume database queries
- Monitoring and profiling of database performance, backup/recovery processes and implementation of DR procedures
- Analysis, implementation and monitoring of ETL systems
- Participation in regular assessment of internal controls
- Administration of user/service profiles according to internal procedures
- Participation in development and integration projects in analysis, deployment and monitoring phases
- University Degree in technical sciences or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance of MSSQL/Oracle Database Systems
- Experience with SQL performance tuning
- Experience in High Availability, backup/recovery, Disaster Recovery, replication of Database systems
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Verbal and written communication in English
- Experience with Linux/AIX operating systems
- Knowledge of basic/advanced ETL systems
- Relevant work experience in financial institutions
- Experience with large volume databases
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!