GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
The DevOps Cloud Engineer creates and configures all the tools necessary for the development and testing of code ant utilities within the company platform.
Are you an ACE DevOps Cloud Engineer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You like to make things work
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “DevOps” your middle name?
- Builds, manages, and maintains all Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development (CI/CD) and testing tools and resources deployed in the cloud environments in support of the development teams in the Eastern Hemisphere.
- Works in cooperation with the DevOps Cloud Engineer in Tampa to provide worldwide 24/7 coverage for CI/CD tool support
- This position requires strong analytical skills involving complex information. Must have strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and implement problem solutions. Must have strong verbal and written communications to interact with all levels of personnel, both technical and non-technical.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with 4 years of experience in DevOps to include:
(below list is an example of DevOps technologies and not all are required)
- Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Istio/Envoy/Service Mesh
- NOC/SOC deployment
- Blue/Green, Red/Black, Canary deployments
Must possess a detailed understanding of programming patterns and have a solid understanding of Linux, Unix, MacOS, and Microsoft operating system environments as well as software design for
Must be able to work in a fast paced, startup like environment with flexible roles, responsibilities and hours. Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the end-user. Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas.
WHO ARE WE?
You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us an make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?