Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Prophet is a leading risk management platform used by the financial services industry around the world to model companies’ financial business.
Our team is working on a greenfield Prophet SaaS project. That means the ability to experiment and implement novel technologies, extensively use public cloud technologies and be part of a strategic SaaS business within FIS. In short, the first phase of the system will combine a web UI and microservices running in docker containers. This first phase will enable the execution of processes that perform in depth calculations based upon the actuarial models built by our clients.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a professional who is passionate about technologies and has strong analytical skills to take on the following challenges in the Prophet SaaS team:
- Engineer and maintain our build / deployment platform, automated deployment and automated test systems running for the Prophet SaaS development and QA
- Build and maintain various CI / CD pipelines supporting projects CD initiatives
- Administer / Maintain development infrastructure including source control systems, CI / CD servers, CI / CD environments, container orchestration servers
- Continuously explore new technologies / opportunities to improve team development efficiency
- Contribute to all infrastructure related parts of our Agile software development process working with Docker, Bash, PowerShell, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS and more
- Be part of our development teams with the view to ramp up DevOps culture of the project
What you bring
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a software or financial services company
- Experience with scripting languages and databases
- Experience in build engineering, automation of testing and deployment
- Experience with Amazon AWS / Azure and container technologies like Docker
- Experience with Internet facing production Linux servers
- Experience with network security; load balancer; web servers; DB servers
- Experience with CI / CD concepts and tool stack
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Added bonus if you have experience
- As people manager / team lead; in Agile/Scrum
- With Subversion / GIT; TFS; Jenkins; Puppet
- With Windows / Linux desktop and server administration
- In software releasing and versioning
- Exposure to software development
- In finance/insurance
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.