Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 70+ creative and talented people.
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD tooling and process;
- Implementing and improving monitoring and alerting;
- Introducing new projects into build and deployment processes;
- Management of production environments with high uptime expectations;
- Communicating and collaborating with development and product teams.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- Strong Linux system administration background;
- 5+ years of hands on experience with: AWS cloud infrastructure; Build and Deployment Automation (Jenkins); Containers as build artifacts (Docker);
- Application/service monitoring (CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic);
- Experience in managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.;
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
What You Can Expect:
- International working environment;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.