About your new role:
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Platform team based in Belgrade, Serbia.The Penta Platform team is an essential part of the Penta Tech organisation, and owns the cloud infrastructure and operations, as well as monitoring, metrics, and supporting the different Product Development teams.
The Platform team is responsible for provisioning multiple platforms running Kubernetes automated with Terraform, monitoring them with OpsGenie and Prometheus and building and supporting various tools and services for the rest of the organisation.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the ongoing growth and stability of the infrastructure
- Contribute to the overall design of new platform features
- Build new specifications and documentation for infrastructure features and services
- Manage and scaling container orchestration systems
- Automate the infrastructure provisioning using infrastructure as code
- Improve and set-up CI/CD pipeline automations
- Manage source code version control systems
- Monitor and manage all aspects of system security, performance, storage, incidents, usage, backup and recovery for databases, applications, and infrastructure
What do you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years of managing Linux based infrastructure, advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language like Bash or Python and any database (postgresql, mysql)
- 3 years of experience with AWS or any other cloud computing platform
- Experience with Kubernetes in production
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Experience in software development teams is considered a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Working with a group of diverse and talented peers with a growth mindset and “get shit done” attitude.
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy.
- A strong remuneration package.
- The ability to change the way banking works for SMEe, start ups and freelancers
- Wellness program across our locations: flexible working hours, yoga once per week, counselling.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Private health insurance
- Choice of computer.
- Personal learning budget.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Ability to travel between our offices.
Penta is on a mission to become the digital financial partner for SMEs, entrepreneurs & freelancers and provide them with the experience they deserve when it comes to handling their finances with ease and transparency. We are trusted by more than 20,000 clients and we are on a path to grow even more.
We are a team of 100+ stubborn professionals striving towards the same goal; making Penta’s product the best. When we see our customers happy, it motivates us even more to push traditional boundaries and inspires us to reimagine business banking for good. Penta has international offices in Berlin and Belgrade
Sounds good? Then we’d love to get to know you!
“Penta embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We don’t just accept difference, we thrive from it and it’s the basis of our success. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.”