Who are we?
We are a product first company with headquarters in Santa Clara, California with offices in multiple countries around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
- You will take part in architecting the infrastructure and keeping our stack up to date with the latest technologies.
- Your role will encompass implementation of tools for further increasing the level of automation in our infrastructure.
- You will be helping our backend engineering teams with best practices in building, profiling and monitoring high performance high availability solutions providing mission critical real time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed networks.
- Your job will be to drive quality, availability and robustness of our solution and identify and implement performance improvements
- You will be working with a broad range of cloud native technologies, public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and Alibaba cloud, operating systems (Linux), container and orchestration platforms based on Docker and Kubernetes and application runtime environments (NGINX, JVM, NoSQL persistence solutions and caching layers), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in DevOps engineering/SRE
- Linux kernel experience
- Advanced scripting and coding skills, implementing in Python, Go and similar languages
- Continuous build and continuous delivery stacks including artifact and container repositories, container runtimes based on Kubernetes with automated canary and automated blue/green deployment methodology
- Developer tools for source control, static code analysis and test automation frameworks
- Good networking and network security knowledge
- Infrastructure as Code, Everything as Code tools like Terraform, Ansible and etcd
- Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, ELK stack) and their use to automate decision making
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- 3+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Ability to maintain cloud based solutions with emphasis on cloud security
- Solid automation experience with configuration management tools
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Training and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours