Our client creates beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products that let you be seen and heard with incredible clarity, wherever you work. Backed by the software, artificial intelligence, analytics and insights to take you far beyond mere connectivity.
We are seeking for embedded system developers for working on project for developing software that runs on latest high-end video devices.
- Design, development, debugging, and testing of platform software for complex Android systems that combines Video/Audio compression codecs
- Requires knowledge in Linux and Android Kernels, drivers, and HAL or robust communications protocols
- Ability to use common software editor/compiler, source control tools, and hardware debugging tools
Qualifications and Experience
Match your profile:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years C/C++ development experience
- 3+ years working with low level Embedded Linux/Android code
- Experience with Linux driver development and working with Linux development environment
- Knowledge of the Android framework/SDK on recent release or experience in RTP or other streaming media protocols
- Good communications skills
The following skills would be a plus:
- Hands-on experience doing bring-up of Linux kernel on ARM-based embedded system
- Hands-on experience with USB, Gadgets or HDMI drivers
- Work with Video/Audio interfaces, USB or Wi-Fi devices
- Knowledge with Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy protocols
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
Deadline for applications: 22.10.2021.