Senior Front-End Developer
Rad od kuće
At ScholarshipOwl, we are on a mission to transform the way students access scholarships. Join us and revolutionize education!
Who you are:
As an experienced and self-driven front-end software engineer, you play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining the consumer-side of web products. You have a passion for crafting exceptional web applications and translating UI/UX design wireframes and mock-ups into actual reusable code.
You are open-minded and you have the ability to think out-of-the-box. You are creative and you pay meticulous attention to details, ensuring that every aspect of your deliveries is finely tuned. You believe that communication is key in a collaborative remote environment, so being comfortable and effective in sharing ideas, insights, your knowledge and experiences amongst peers is crucial.
Who we are:
ScholarshipOwl is the most advanced AI-based scholarship matching platform for students. Over 8 Million Gen Z students trust ScholarshipOwl to help them find and apply for the scholarships they have the greatest chance of winning.
As part of ScholarshipOwl’s mission to make education available to everyone, ScholarshipOwl for Business is dedicated to empowering every business to create and manage more scholarships.
What you will do:
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, bringing them to life with your expertise;
- Plan and estimate features delivery, contributing to the continuous improvement of our products;
- Transform visual designs and wireframes into working products that exceed user expectations;
- Maintain and support the existing codebase;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, fostering a culture of innovation;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and industry trends, driving our technological advancements.
Our Company Values:
- Data-Driven & Measured Decisions;
- Building trust through open communication;
- Working together with integrity and ownership;
- Outcome Oriented;
- Prioritizing the customer experience;
- Continuous growth and learning;
- Innovation that delights.
Qualifications and Competences:
- Comfortable with Typescript;
- Vue.js (Vue3 preferred with Composition API, State management);
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Nuxt.js (SSR and SPA) writing custom modules and plugins;
- TailwindCSS (preferred) or any utility-first CSS framework;
- Solid understanding of responsive design, mobile-first approach, and cross-browser compatibility;
- Familiarity with common frontend workflow such as NPM, Webpack, ESLint, Prettier, etc;
- Experience with consuming resource-oriented APIs;
- Code versioning software (GIT);
- Understanding of Docker container technology;
- Understanding of Agile development methods and Scrum;
- Good written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders;
- Care deeply about quality, functionality, and the humans we’re communicating to;
- You can track that bug or help someone.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with SQL/MYSQL/BigQuery (you can write queries);
- Experience working with JSON:API standard;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience with PHP Laravel framework and other back-end technologies;
- Experience with Doctrine ORM;
- A portfolio of previous web development work;
- A sense of humor (or a tolerance for bad puns);
- Passionate about perfecting your craft, yet you find inspiration outside of work :)
What we offer:
- Fully remote work environment;
- Unlimited vacation days;
- Company off-sites every year, in different parts of the world, providing you with exciting opportunities to bond with your colleagues and explore new cultures;
- $200/month workspace allowance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hardware budget;
- Very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people;
- The ability to contribute to our company and product, and see your contributions come to tangible fruition;
- Opportunity to work in a small but growing company, and have a direct influence on the future of the company and its products;
- Be part of a product that helps millions of students live a better life.
Preporuke se učitavaju...