Collecting and analyzing data since its founding in 2005, Vast has become the premier provider of AI and data solutions for many of the largest Global 1000 businesses.
Used by over 16,000 dealers, CarStory combines artificial intelligence and the industry’s largest database of inventory and shopper insights, to help dealers sell more cars and make more money. As the pioneer of Inventory Intelligence, CarStory’s predictive AI sets a new standard for transforming analytics into answers.
HomeStory is a leading partner of digital consumer experiences for companies in the financial and real estate industries. We are a diverse set of talents with the mission to create the best customer experiences in big data analytics and artificial intelligence, enabling people to make better decisions for life’s largest purchase – their home.
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front End Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back End Developers, Project Managers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- In-depth understanding of client side and server side development in Node.js.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Some of the benefits of working at Vast include:
- Full time employment, with a 3 months probation
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Paid home and mobile internet
- 100% paid sick leave for up to 30 days a year
- Equipment for the Home Office
- Budget for training, certificates and books
- Individual psychological-educational sessions
- English language classes
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
- Sports activities
If you’re a passionate learner with genuine interest in web development and you are excited to work on our tech stack, feel free to send your resume electronically, we’ll be glad to talk to you.