At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
As a member of our Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to extend our platform, build innovative tools and products, and be involved in designing new and custom solutions. You will be working on a platform that consists of approximately 100 interdependent and in-house developed UI components, and front end applications.
Seven Bridges is a ‘Remote Friendly’ company. The successful candidate for this position could be remote within Serbia, or in Belgrade / Novi Sad offices.
What you will be working on:
- Writing a scalable frontend platform that consists of multiple apps, which is deployed on multiple environments and has different themes and feature sets for different clients
- Browsing through huge genomic datasets and multi-gigabyte files
- Developing genomics workflow composition tools for web and desktop (Electron)
- Developing platform management components for bioinformatics data
- Writing our own UI components
- Working with some of the libraries and technologies we use, such as Angular 10, Typescript, Gulp, Webpack, RxJS, Redux, underscore.js / lodash, Markdown-it, d3, raphael, jquery
Do you have what it takes?
- Hands-on experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js...) and a good grasp of architectural styles and implementation patterns
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Genuine curiosity and a constant strive to learn
It would be great if you:
- Are proficient with Typescript
- Have experience with build systems and tooling
- Have worked on large-scale web apps
- Have a good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS
- Are feeling comfortable with at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Are familiar with Backbone & Marionette.js
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.