Your role as a frontend developer at Partyhat will actively contribute to creating software solutions that will set industry standards. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
- 5+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player.
- Experiences with Next.js framework.
- Experiences with GraphQL APIs and Apollo or some other FE client.
- Experiences with Typescript.
- Experiences with css-in-js approaches.
- Great with cross-browser support.
- Experience with Canvas and animation performance.
Working at Partyhat
- People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
- Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
- Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
- Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
- Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
- Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
- Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world.
Are you one of them? Apply now!
At Partyhat, we're committed to learning and growing every day, together.
We unite the hottest brands of tomorrow with a dynamic combination of on-trend design and proprietary technology that taps into what consumers actually want.