Briefly about position:
For our existing Swiss client (Swiss Learning Hub AG) and their corporate education department we are extending frontend team working on the Swiss Learning Hub main product.
We are looking for someone who would jump in as a permanent employee and stay with us for a reasonable time.
What do we expect that you are?
- Educated in computer science
- Experienced in design and implementation of at least 3 frontend web applications (regardless of framework used)
- Already set up frontend part of projects on your own for several times
- Able to teach and guide others in team to participate in front-end activities
- Having some experience in international distributed team
- Having eye for aesthetics and for the details of visuals and interactions (nice to have)
- Independent, reliable and precise working method with a lot of initiative and high quality awareness
- Very good in communication in agile cooperation (English)
- Not fully focused on work and career, but also having good work-life balance
What will be your main tasks?
- Independent development and implementation of requirements with current technology stack in close cooperation with team colleagues (agile)
- Actively participating in decision (pilot projects) for selecting new technology stack
What do we offer?
- Define your own salary and work location
- Define your total working time (60%-100%)
- Decide how much holidays you want to have (up to two months per year)
Expected start date: 01.12.2020.
More about company: www.promikos.com