Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation of smartphone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Frontend Developer to join the VeriFLY team in Serbia.
VeriFLY is the first widely accepted mobile health travel document verification app that offers travelers a secure and simple way to confirm their destination’s COVID-19 requirements. By streamlining the check-in and documentation verification process at home before departure, travelers have peace of mind knowing they can safely navigate their journey.
You will work with our Belgrade, Dublin, and US Engineering teams as a Senior Frontend Developer which will be accountable for the development and delivery of multiple web applications to support VeriFLY platform and services.
What will you do:
- You will manage, develop and release a set of web applications for a variety of mobile travel-related applications.
- You will develop mobile and desktop applications supporting VeriFLY platform which will be used by clients around the globe.
- You will report directly to the Software Engineering Manager
- 5+ years of relevant web development experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good experience working with RESTful services
- Excellent experience with Angular and React JS frameworks.
- Experience using some of the testing frameworks is a plus
- Experience in application servers, and database technologies
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of an established & successful product development team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!
Deadline for applications: 23.09.2021.