Who are we?
Founded in 2010, Jola is a fast-growing web developing company, focused on creating e-Commerce solutions for clients in furnishings and real estate niche.
We are composed of an interdisciplinary mix of strategy, creative, UX design, visual design, creative technologies and engineering teams.
Our engineering team boldly combines bleeding-edge technology with our core solutions thus providing work flexibility and creating space for our creatives and developers to showcase their ideas and capabilities to the fullest.
As Magento partners with the biggest concentration of certified Magento experts in Serbia, we use Magento as the backbone for our solutions and build from it using JS technologies.
Our offices are located in New York, Belgrade and Niš.
We are searching for: Senior Frontend Developer
You will join Jola’s team in creating amazing e-Commerce PWA solutions that incorporate bleeding-edge technology.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Developing web applications (web shops) that have integration with external POS and ERP systems, and require the development of an internal Jola core framework, using standard Frontend technologies,
- Constructing and styling Web applications by given design,
- Committing and pushing solutions on GIT VCS,
- Testing the solutions of your team on Linux, Windows and mobile devices,
- Taking into consideration end-point possibilities and solutions,
- Giving suggestions and ideas for innovation and improvement of work.
Experience and technical skills required:
- 5+ years of work experience,
- Knowledge of frontend toolkits (Bootstrap, Material Design, MDB),
- Linux (Unix) user,
- Experience with GIT and deployment on AWS servers,
- Advanced knowledge of the English language.
- Experience with Magento and Magento 2,
- Experience working with e-commerce,
- Experience working with any PHP based CMS,
- Experience with React and Redux,
- Experience working with Typescript,
- Experience with Babel,
- Experience with Storybook.
What are we offering:
- Opportunity to work on projects that drive your continuous learning,
- Working in a knowledge-sharing environment that puts focus on teamwork and cross-team collaboration,
- Internal and external training that impact your personal development,
- Performance-based bonuses and additional vacation days,
- Bonuses for certification in your respected field,
- Opportunity to travel abroad (in regular circumstances),
- Flexibility to choose your own equipment to work on,
- Modern, non-open space offices in downtown Niš / co-working space in Belgrade,
- Other perks like employee jubilee awards, referral program, flexible working hours, remote work...
Please send your CV electronically.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.