Neotech Solutions needs you to be a part of our highly motivated group of technology experts.
We share a passion for technology and the community we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships. We focus on giving back to the community, positively impacting society, and providing quality solutions that work. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose and in trusting people to do the right thing - and we think Neotech Solutions is a pretty great place to be a part of.
Note: Please feel comfortable applying, even if you don't meet all the requirements for the position. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate. Everyone can grow at Neotech Solutions. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply. Apply now if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
What you will be doing
- Follow agile programming best practices, development conventions and adopt a DevOps culture.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging frontend technologies.
- Give support in the architecture definition and design of the solution.
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing.
Skills & Requirements
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- 5+ years of hands-on frontend software development experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with React JS.
- Sound knowledge of Redux is required.
- Experience in Agile environments and Devops principles, working with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins or Azure.
- Knowledge of Jest and TDD is a plus.
- Good English skills.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you're into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there's a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Flexible hours and paid time off