Do you want to play a key role in developing a SaaS product that creates real value for society? Do you want to make a difference and develop yourself at the same time? You are an experienced senior full-stack developer? Apply and work with us!
With our innovative solution "E-Mitwirkung" we are digitalizing the Swiss democracy and help governments communicating with their citizens and engaging them in projects. Our product is successful and attracts a lot of interest. To develop the solution further and ensure a stable operation, we are looking for an interested, independent and communicative Senior Frontend Engineer.
- Frontend engineering throughout the entire development lifecycle (conception, implementation, testing and release)
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements and write well-abstracted, reusable, and high-performance code for responsive UI components
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Analyzing business processes and issues, proactively identifying opportunities and risks, developing technical concepts, writing stories and tasks
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the system APIs
- Providing coaching and mentoring to the existing frontend engineers
- Performing code reviews
- 7+ years of software engineering experience with at least 2 years in a Senior role
- Have an eye for layout aesthetics and details
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive mindset
- Are able to work from Monday to Friday in a time zone range CET +/- 3 hours
- Are fluent in English
Even better, if you:
- Experience as Full-Stack Developer (PHP / Laravel)
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 / Accessibility
- Have experience working in a startup, SaaS, e-government or the public sector
Our technology stack:
- Backend: PHP / Laravel / MySQL / REST API
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, Git, Bitbucket CI/CD, Jira
- A product with real value for society that is already successful in Switzerland
- Gross-Salary between $ 45'000 and $ 65'000, based on your experience
- You will have a strong impact on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
- No-bullshit culture
- 20 paid vacation days plus bank holidays
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A small, friendly and motivated international team consisting of 11 people
- Training & education budget
- Bring your own device (BYOD) and get compensated
- We receive and review your application.
- If you meet all the mandatory requirements, we will send you an invitation for a first meeting with our CEO to introduce the company, our product and answer questions from your side.
- If the meeting went well, you will be invited for a technical assignment to check your technical skills, followed by a technical interview.
- If you pass this last round: Congratulations and welcome in our team!
We would be happy to get to know you in a personal meeting. Please send us your CV and let us know your gross salary expectation. Miro Hegnauer, CEO and founder, will be happy to answer any questions you may have.