Gecko Solutions is a software company with a mission to provide successful software development solutions while keeping up with world’s IT trends.
If you would like to become part of our team and build various applications using cutting edge technologies please send us your CV. You will be given the opportunity to gain new skills while building large-scale web and mobile solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working on modern, responsive and forward-thinking web and mobile applications
- Participation in all phases of software development process from feasibility evaluation to implementation
- Defines and maintains frontend development standards and best practices
- Provide technical mentoring for software engineers
- Participation in all phases of software development process
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a frontend engineer
- Industry experience in the following:
- Strong proficiency in HTML5/CSS3
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation or similar
- Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
- Experience with common frontend development tools such as Babel, WebPack, Browserify, Yarn, etc.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills in English
What else is a plus?
- Experience with UI testing frameworks such as Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine
- Experience with hybrid mobile app development
- A passion for perfection in your code
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and skilled teams
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to high demands
- Possibility to travel abroad
Send us your application electronically.