Who we are?
Invenda Group AG is a group of innovators and entrepreneurs with a business that was born from a fantastic idea that was created into a real product. This is a team of experienced vending, software, IoT, retail, and consulting professionals determined to break the mold and disrupt an industry without major change.
What we do?
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that enables centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
Senior Frontend Engineer
The Invenda team is searching for a Senior Frontend Engineer interested in developing the user interface of cloud and device software that shapes our product – Intelligent Vending. If you are into disruption, cutting edge technology and enjoy a high energy environment, we would love to meet you!
We are a great fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of professional experience
- Have proficient knowledge in Angular
- Are experienced with the common frontend development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Understand responsive design
- Are interested in developing pixel-perfect user interfaces for our product
- Are experienced with web standards, understanding and/or working with backend technologies (REST)
- Are familiar with OOP concepts
- Are familiar with design patterns
- Have knowledge and interest in architecture and performance optimization
- Think it is crucial to work in a team of responsible, supportive, transparent, kind, and highly professional people
- Have the ambition to be directly responsible for the quality of your product, leading the team, making decisions, and planning project activities
- Think out of the box and can consider the big picture when developing different user interfaces
- Like our product and are keen to help further build it
- Have a positive attitude and are easy to communicate with
- Have an advanced level of English language
At Invenda you will:
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly, and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. bonus