We are thrilled to offer an opportunity to make a major impact with a rapid career advancement. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, accomplished frontend developer that loves coding, to join the team of amazing engineers that are creating quality code that changes the world and improves lives.
- Minimum of 3 years of hardcore frontend dev experience building e-commerce sites/platforms or online marketplaces.
- Extensive experience with React, Next.js and Material.ui.
- Experience instilling atomic design principles using Figma and Storybook.
- Experience with technical SEO-focused development including the latest technical SEO trends and best practices.
- Experience utilizing data (GA/GSC/Hotjar/etc) to improve UI/UX, identify/resolve friction, optimize funnels, and improve bounce rates and conversions.
- Experience migrating complex e-commerce marketplace sites from a CMS such as Drupal to Server-driven UI with React/Next.js.
- Experience determining accurate project timelines and meeting deadlines.
- Thrives under a fast-moving work environment with tight deadlines.
- Obsessively detail-oriented including beautiful, pixel-perfect implementation.
- Always learning about and testing new technologies, techniques, and tools.
- Self-motivated, driven and self-managed.
- Loves creating amazing user experiences that are cutting-edge, that tell a story, and that help improve people’s lives.
- Directly contribute to the development effort by writing code and executing complex tasks.
- Work closely with project managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution.
- Write innovative, amazing code that's going to help change the world.
- A competitive salary.
- Work from home or anywhere you want (remote position).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement.