Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
We are looking for a highly experienced developer that will drive quality on our web front end through expansion of our automation framework. As a senior Front End QA Automation developer you would drive efforts both by producing high quality tests and through mentoring more junior members. Your critical thinking and data reporting will shape the future of our product.
What you will do
- Deliver automated test cases in our Java/Cucumber framework from feature stories and existing manual regression tests
- Create highly reusable test steps that can be easily used by others to write test cases
- Advocate for quality in all aspects of our product
- Write tickets for failed test casesReporting and documentation of test results
- Develop and monitor KPIs for the automation team
- Some manual testing as assigned and to better understand new features
- Review MRs and coach more junior members on best practices
- Collaborate with other automation engineers across the Kraken family of products to crosstrain and create a uniform look and feel to our testing infrastructure.
Who you are
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion
- A Java/Cucumber developer with a passion for Quality Assurance
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Selenium.
- Experienced in Java, JS, Rust
- Experience with React native based applications and communications protocols.
- Experienced with the Atlassian family of products
- Experience using Git.
- Direct QA Experience in either equities or cryptocurrency exchanges
- Must understand the difference between buy/sell at market vs limit, must understand long and short positions as well as margin trades
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields (computer science or finance) and 5 years QA automation experience or equivalent industry experience.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.