- In March 2022, Trace One acquired Selerant and its subsidiary Beolink. Since the acquisition, Beolink Doo Belgrade acts as a development hub for both companies, Trace One and Selerant.
- Our combined company has strengthened its global position in the PLM market for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) by reaching more geographies and integrating further solutions and assets to better serve our customers worldwide.
- Together, Trace One and Selerant offer the global leading end-to-end PLM and compliance solutions that transform the CPG industry. With more than 30 years of experience in new product development, packaging and formulation management, we supply a single, collaborative platform for process manufacturers and retailers—from raw ingredient suppliers and boutique brands to global CPG giants and blue-chip retailers.
- We help businesses connect, comply, and create remarkable products that empower consumers and shape the world. Our extending global community of 6,000+ brand owners spans more than 170 countries and produces over $500Bn in revenue each year.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Selerant PLM and Compliance Solutions
Come Join Selerant/Traceone Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based ona platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
We embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Selerant/Traceone team. Take a glimpse at corporate life in video “What makes you like Trace One so much?“ by clicking on the following link on our LinkedIn page.
- Applications development
- Carries out the required developments for the creation of our products
- Develops user interfaces
- Fixes and optimizes features (quality, graphical charter, performances …)
- Creates technical documentation to communicate and update project teams and stakeholders.
- Contributes to Go Live activities
- Drives cross teams topics
- Tests and fixing
- Prepares and perform unit tests
- Conducts load testing
- Implements the required fixes
- Corrective & Evolutive Maintenance
- Performs applications maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution
- Takes into account the evolutions of existing technical solutions
- Implements selected customer requests
- Participate in the design and development of new web applications
- Carry out the developments and maintenance activities according to the specifications and the chosen technical architecture
- Work autonomously as an individual contributor within an Agile team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 4 - 7 years’ experience developing browser-based software applications in PHP
- You have a fluent level of English
- You are rigorous and master good development practices
- You have a strong interest in new technologies and learning new languages
- You demonstrate a certain speed of execution to make deliverables on time
- You are proactive to respond to user requests while respecting development standards
- You ensure a technological watch
- You are versatile and creative in identifying appropriate technical solutions
- You enjoy working with different development teams
- Extensive experience working on PHP frameworks such as Symfony
- Relational Databases (MySQL)
- Experience with Containerisation (Docker & Kubernetes)
- GIT, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- PHP Symfony / Drupal 9
- HTML/CSS/JS + ReactJS
- MySQL 8
- Azure Devops
- Docker / Kubernetes
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
We look forward to receiving your application. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.