Senior Full Stack Developer
Environment and Responsibilities
- You will help us develop new features and products leveraging cloud and microservices architecture.
- You are an active learner, identifying new modern technologies and libraries and learning new programming languages to meet technical requirements.
- You will contribute to the architecture across the stack from database to native apps and work collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to meet business goals.
- You will also get the chance to work on exciting industry innovation projects from AI/ML, AR/VR to IoT and more.
Education and Experience
- Extensive experience with Frameworks like NestJS or similar
- Experience using Front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue or similar with proficiency in web markup, including HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with AWS and Kubernetes is a plus
Benefits of working with them
- Work from home or in-office
- 28 vacation days
- Education budget
- Trips to HQ in Hamburg
- Private Health Insurance
- Equipment & workplace setup