Senior Full-Stack Developer
Environment and Responsibilities
- Drive big projects independently while making steady progress, sometimes with the help of other engineers
- Work with a cross functional team of engineers to architect, develop, deploy and operate services in a service oriented, micro-frontend environment. You’ll own your team’s services end-to-end.
- Ensure your service is well tested, architected and meets our quality standards. Drive maintainability, extensibility, and observability topics in your team.
- Maintain and contribute to our shared components and libraries.
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks and internal communication channels.
- Participate and organize training or knowledge sharing initiatives within the organization and mentor other engineers via pairing, design and code reviews.
- Have a strong understanding of the product that your team is responsible for, and the role this product plays within our platform.
Education and Experience
- Extensive experience in full stack development - backend and frontend – of Single Page Applications and APIs
- Architectural knowledge for designing and developing whole application stacks from systems and databases over backend to frontend
- Quality is key to you. So, test-driven-development and clean code practices (incl. SOLID principles) are part of your daily working habits.
- A passion for delivering value early and often. Bonus points for Trunk Based Development. CI/CD is your default. Putting code live every day is standard practice
- Experience using the MEAN stack with RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- Knowhow in Elasticsearch and Java is a double plus
- Expertise in using Docker and Kubernetes
Benefits of working with them
- Access to e-learning platforms, a personal training budget, conferences, and certification courses are a few of the ways we help you grow yourself.
- A high degree of personal responsibility. You can take ownership of a wide range of tasks, explore the areas you like working in and find your way to make an impact. Enjoy full access to Udemy for personal and professional development.
- Regular company-sponsored social events as well as Hackathons, a talented international team of more than 150 engineers, and a common purpose to unite us.
- An open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives you plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- Choose your tools and equipment! Are you a Mac? A PC? Fine with us. Choose your machine, accessories, editors, and tools.