C#/C++ Full Stack Software Developer - Serbia
Quest Software is looking for an experienced software developer to join an agile development team remotely from Serbia. This team is building commercial software, which simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data. The team member will be responsible for the design, development and successful implementation of software utilizing the latest software best practices. The candidate will be working in a highly agile SCRUM team, using the latest technologies, and coding environments.
- Work on an R&D team building commercial solutions for numerous Microsoft technologies including Azure AD, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, SQL Server, etc.
- Design, estimate, code, test, document and maintain several components of the product in an Agile lifecycle.
- Be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code with low defect rates by utilizing the latest best practices and static analysis tools.
- Develop leadership within the team by taking on design activities for components and taking ownership of their success.#TJ1
- Completion of a computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of practical C# and .NET experience
- 5+ years of practical C++
- Comfortable working in a DevOps environment with tools like Azure DevOps/Jira with complete test integration in the pipeline
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Active Directory/Azure Active Directory/Exchange Server/Office 365 Exchange Online/SharePoint/Office 365 SharePoint Online/IIS/DNS/OneDrive
- Experience with writing RESTful Web Service using Web API and WCF Web Services
- Strong knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- General understanding of Windows networking infrastructure so that the team member can fully configure a Windows operating system to work on a network
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems such as Windows Server 2016/2019 or Windows 8/10 and Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure VMs) including being capable of creating a virtual machine and installing a Microsoft operating system
- Demonstrated proficiency in dependency injection and securing APIs
- Object-oriented design using S.O.L.I.D principles
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in writing quality code with techniques such as unit testing, mocking, automation, integration testing, code coverage, and continuous integration
- Experience working with agile development teams
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 5,000 team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Connect With Us!
Deadline for applications: 04.08.2021.