We are thrilled to offer an opportunity to make a major impact with a rapid career advancement. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, accomplished Full Stack developer that loves coding and wants to join a team of engineers that are creating quality code that changes the world and improves lives.
- Minimum 4 years experience as Full Stack developer.
- Minimum 2 years backend experience using PHP and Drupal in a working environment.
- Minimum 2 years frontend experience building e-commerce sites/platforms or online marketplaces.
- Extensive experience with React, Next.js and Material.ui including server-driven UIs as well as Java and microservices.
- Experience instilling atomic design principles using Figma and Storybook.
- Experience with technical SEO-focused development including the latest technical SEO trends and best practices.
- Experience utilizing data (GA/GSC/Hotjar/etc) to improve UI/UX, identify/resolve friction, optimize funnels, and improve bounce rates and conversions.
- Experience with Segment, Stripe, and Swagger.
- Strong database skills using MySQL or MariaDB.
- Successful track record of developing quality scalable software products and shipping production-ready software.
- High level understanding of APIs and ability to connect to, develop, and maintain API connections.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and efficient PHP modules.
- Experience determining accurate project timelines and meeting deadlines.
- Thrives under a fast-moving work environment with tight deadlines.
- Directly contribute to the development effort by writing code and executing complex tasks.
- Aid in the rapid execution of an ongoing technical stack migration project.
- Work closely with project managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution.
- Write innovative, amazing code that's going to help change the world.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Work from home or anywhere you want (remote position).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement.