Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Enterprise Technology Office Frameworks Team is a highly innovative and creative team focused on accelerating development of high-quality applications across FIS. It is responsible for the development of software and guidelines used across the company and is also responsible for the development of mobile and web applications for FIS employees and customers. We place a lot of value on each individual’s ideas and encourages innovative solutions that we share with all development teams. We use our experience in building apps to create reusable tools and components to speed up other team’s backend and frontend development.
What you will be doing:
As a member of the team, you will be working on the shared components and the various applications we create and maintain. Your ideas and solutions will be valued and will have a big impact on how applications are created at FIS. You will be asked to find innovative solutions to the many challenges of software development and will work with a talented team using your frontend and backend skills. You will also:
- Use cloud native development practices with Azure managed services and Kubernetes Services.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Analyze, design and develop software features and enhancements, and take full ownership of the tasks assigned.
- Interact with product managers, UX designers and users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
What you bring:
- You have many years of experience designing and implementing applications and you are knowledgeable in the latest technologies involved in frontend and backend development.
- You have experience designing and maintaining quality APIs.
- You are passionate about quality software development and you are able to help other developers.
- You are imaginative, curious, resourceful and open to new ideas and trying new paths.
- You have a positive outlook, strong work ethic, and like to learn continuously.
- You are collaborative; you actively involve others and listen to what they have to say. You contribute ideas and build upon the ideas of others.
- You are motivated by complex challenges and love finding the best solutions possible.
- You are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Added bonus if you have:
- Expertise with Angular and node.js / NestJS development.
- Experience with Kubernetes and cloud platforms.
- Experience with enterprise systems like integration platforms & workflow engines.
- Experience working in a scrum team.
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.