As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
20 Minuten is one of the most-read newspapers in Switzerland. On average, our digital products hit over 1 billion page impressions and are used by over 5.3 millions unique clients each month.
As we keep on expanding, we are currently looking for Senior Fullstack Engineers, and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
Would you enjoy doing this?
- Design and deliver highly scalable multi-tiered distributed microservices
- Build next-generation web applications using modern frameworks
- Be part of an agile team sharing responsibilities of development, testing and support
- Contribute to team best practices for quality including automation, code- and design reviews, unit testing, and other practices
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills with an orientation towards innovation and open source tools
- Conceptualize, code, deploy, and iterate on next-generation prototypes
- Flexible approach to analyzing technical issues and clearly communicating and comparing solution alternatives and recommendations
Does this sound like you?
- You have impeccable follow-through and passion for delivering effective solutions
- You take ownership of your work and have deep empathy for users
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Practice in clean code, TDD, pair programming, continuous integration/delivery
- Experience with frontend frameworks like React (preferred), Vue or Angular
- Familiarity with Golang
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration/delivery
- A degree in computer science (preferred) or equivalent practical experience
What we offer:
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance