As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
At 20 Minuten, we love tech and are always thinking about what’s next! Trying out new things and optimizations are part of our spirit. We work hard to build and run the most-read media platform in Switzerland. We are ambitious and growing, and need to expand our team to realize the great ideas we have.
Thanks for checking out our opening for a Full-Stack Software Engineer at 20 Minuten, TX Services.
What you’ll do:
You’ll help to evolve a platform that supports close to 6.5M unique visitors a month. Contributing to areas such as:
- Creating, maintaining and evolving Server and Client-side applications.
- Collaborating with product management, design, analytics and journalists to understand the problems we want to solve and exploring how we can solve them.
- Having significant decision-making power on the technologies and architecture that we use to build the platform.
- Supporting other team members through pair programming, code reviews, and ad-hoc assistance.
- Taking ownership of your code/task/role.
- Being proud of what you achieve, of the product, and being one of the driving forces behind always making it better.
- Partnering with your engineering manager to grow your team and career
What you’ll bring:
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers, who are motivated to learn new things, ship new features, and pursue new and interesting challenges. People who care about culture as well as the success of the team.
Our backend stack is mainly focused around NodeJS (100% TypeScript) and the frontend is mainly built using React/NextJS. However, if you’re passionate about learning new things then prior experience with NodeJS and React is not essential.
- You probably have 5 or more years of experience as a software engineer.
- You are used to collaborating closely with other engineers and product managers to become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- You love designing, implementing, and deploying services with a focus on high availability, low latency, and consistency.
- You are familiar with one or more frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, or Ember.
- You know your way around NoSQL and relational databases.
- You understand the importance of monitoring and are proud to manage the application in production: you build it, you run it, you love it!
- It’s also great if you know a bit about container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and a variety of benefits
- Great equipment
- Our international team of talented engineers works with state-of-the-art frontend technologies; you can expect clean code and clean unit tests.
- We have a thriving engineering culture with internal conferences, occasional hackdays, and an always-open ear to leftfield ideas
- With over 300 other software engineers across TX Group, you will be able to access a large knowledge base and learn a great deal from your colleagues
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade.
TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses.
In 2020 the company changed its name to TX Group (formerly Tamedia AG) as the result of the Technology Exchange conference, established in 2015.
We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We're about investing in you long-term. The businesses in Switzerland you will work with are healthy, stable, and growing, and we want people that will enjoy sticking around for the ride.
na osnovu 9 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Najbolja kompanija u Srbiji.
Prosečna neto plata
IT Administrator 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Work from home
Work equipment provided
Vacation and days off
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Education, professional development
Sport and fitness
Trainings, courses, conferences