If you have ever developed a database or key/value store, if you know Linux inside out, and if you are a Go wizard, then we need to talk.
We are looking for smart, dedicated and experienced Back-End engineers to join CodeNotary. Most of the code is written in Go, so if you write exemplary code and know Golang inside out, you’ll feel like home. That said, you will be surrounded by experienced gophers that are keen to work with you.
CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD and DevOps. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or EE
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing at a startup
- Expert level programming skills in Golang (5+ years daily coding experience)
- Experience in developing databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Redis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
- Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Experience in systems-level, or OS kernel programming
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
- Excellence knowledge of cloud orchestration systems and solutions
- Ideally experience with cryptography and data integrity
- Great team skills
Curious? Visit our website!