PLANERGY d.o.o. is an international Spend Management software company with offices in Ireland, USA, and Serbia since 2012. We provide Procure-to-Pay and AP Automation software to more than a thousand mid-market companies around the world.
We have focused on organic growth for the past three years, with 2.2 million visitors to our website in 2021.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to help us build our brand across a variety of digital marketing channels and to coordinate the brand and UX/UI of our software.
PLEASE NOTE: A portfolio of work required to be submitted with application. Show us, not only your work, but the thought and meaning you put into it. Not only should you be able to tell us the “how” of a project but the “why” behind each decision.
PLANERGY is looking for a Senior creative and talented Marketing Graphic Designer with broad experience to join our B2B Software company.
The role involves working across a range of design functions with the Marketing Department and with the development team on UX/UI delivering high quality graphics, stunning visuals and marketing materials.
The role requires strong graphic and marketing design skills, with excellent communication and skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the marketing and software development team on varied design tasks from software UI to marketing collateral
- Leading Create artwork and graphics that are visually engaging, highly impactful, and communicative.
- Designing creative and effective emails and digital advertising materials.
- Working with existing materials and templates by adding new sections in a way that’s consistent with the quality of the original work.
- Working with the Lead Designer and marketing and growth team, to bring creative ideas to life through high quality, creative design.
- Delivering work to the specifications and schedules agreed with the growth team.
Experience and Requirements:
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite. In particular Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Fluency in Figma
- Good understanding of UX principles and best practice for web, email, document, and advertorial design
- Relevant college level qualification (graphic design, etc.)
- 3-5 years’ experience working either in-house, at an agency or freelance.
- Illustration and iconography
- Creating corporate marketing materials including presentations, documentation, handbooks, and document templates.
- Working with email design
- Experience in branded digital experiences, marketing, and advertising such as Google Display Ads, LinkedIn ads, and social media community building.
- Working with infographics and other forms of visual communication
- Website user interface design
- Ability to work creatively within brand guidelines
- A good eye for detail with strong typographic design, layout, and composition skills
- Ability to effectively communicate design vision and rationale with relevant stakeholders
- Driven, curious self-starter
- Excellent organisational, planning, and time management skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Imaginative, creative, curious, and a desire to hone and develop your skills
- Can give and take feedback
- Passionate about the quality of your work, and embrace new technology
- Effective time-keeping and workload management
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks at one time
- Eye for detail and quality
What we offer
- Work remote or our offices in Belgrade
- Extremely competitive package for the right candidate
- Private Healthcare
- Dynamic global team environment
- CV’s must be in English only.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply
Email your portfolio and CV together with the following two items:
- A brief cover email or letter detailing your interest in this role
- An outline of projects you have worked on which demonstrate experience in the desired areas listed above. Highlight any specific experience in B2B or SaaS. Include an explanation of your role in each project.