This year Fazi celebrates its 30th anniversary. In the past 30 years, we have grown and become, not only a leading manufacturer of electronic roulettes but also online slot games and iDisplay systems. We are looking for a Senior hardware engineer to join our strong and hardworking team.
- 5+ years of experience on similar positions.
- Highly experienced in analog and digital hardware design with a combination of high component density, high speeds, and tight timing constraints.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Strong C/C++ knowledge.
- Experience in PLC programming languages is a plus.
- System architecture design experience.
- Experience in managing and working with external design (schematic entry and PCB Layout) consultants.
- Broad experience with development platforms and ecosystems.
- Network and M2M protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, CoAP, MQTT …).
- Solid understanding of common low-level hardware peripherals and interfaces.
- Agile mindset.
- Fluency in English.
- Technical, Industry, Business, and Cross-Functional Knowledge.
- Responsible for hardware design, development, and testing of products for the worldwide market.
- Schematic capture, PCB layout, prototyping, and testing of fixture designs
- Write embedded firmware in C/C++
- Collaborate with engineering and product team to build and execute testing plans for design validation and production workflow
- Makes product-level decisions independently.
What are we offering:
- Chance to work with a talented, motivated, and fun team of colleagues.
- Opportunity to develop and share knowledge and ideas, but also learn from your colleagues.
- Great compensation package.
- Flexible work hours/work from home.
- Support in development through personal education allowance.
- Team buildings and gatherings.
What our hiring process looks like?
- If you qualify for the position, based on your CV, you will be invited to a half-hour interview call with our HR;
- Successful candidates will then be invited to do a test assignment and technical interview with our Engineer and Hiring Manager;
- Final candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV.
We are looking forward to meeting you!