Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced IT Automation Engineer to be part of a team focused on planning, development and implementation of solutions that automate manual and inefficient technical and business process projects across the organization. This candidate will collaborate with vendors as well as internal technical and business process engineers to execute a prioritized plan to increase efficiency and productivity in IT and business operations.
- Lead in technology assessments to identify gaps in efficiency and technical capability within current enterprise tools and technologies
- Investigate the technology needs for each of our major business functions, define requirements, design and implement solutions to automate
- Lead in documentation of existing business processes and IT operations along with input from business function leaders and end users
- Identify and recommend improvements to existing business processes, enterprise tools and solutions to increase efficiency
- Design and implement solutions and enterprise tool automation to increase efficiency
- Prepare and contribute reporting for technology assessments, project status, deliverables and project metrics
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with enterprise level technologies (HRIS systems, identity management, secure messaging and collaboration, data storage and organization applications)
- Experience building and managing enterprise software and integration solutions for 3rd party enterprise products
Nice to have
- Knowledge of provisioning, designing, constructing and maintaining cloud-based enterprise systems
- Experience working with no-code tools
- Strong facilitation, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Superior logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
Deadline for applications: 18.12.2021.
Kraken je platforma koja je od strane nezavisnih medija konstantno ocenjivana kao najbolja i najsigurnija platforma za razmenu bitkoina. Sa seištem u San Francisku, Kraken je najveća kompanija za razmenu bitkoina u području eura. Krakenovi klijenti takođe trguju sa USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC i mnogim drugim digitalnim valutama.