Senior IT Desktop Support Specialist
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 as a spin off from Telenor Serbia and subsequently acquired assets, employees and contract portfolio of Telenor Common Operation branch office in Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- Minimum 3 year of experience in IT field
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and their peripherals
- Excellent knowledge of client operating systems and system software
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of device management platforms
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent working experience
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Resolving IT service requests and handling incoming calls
- Providing end user IT support for hardware and software related issues
- Managing users accounts in Active Directory and other enterprise systems
- Centralized image deployment of end user workstations
- Patch management for end user device operating systems and software
- Implementation, operation, and maintenance of IT device management platforms
- Participation in IP network implementation and maintenance
- Collaborating with other IT Infrastructure teams to provide better user support
- Requires field work to provide shop, sales, and technical facilities support
- Requires some off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage
- Project work and suggesting optimization of systems under operational control.
- Creating knowledge base articles, procedures, and user manuals
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.