Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Senior IT Services Manager who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Senior IT Services Manager you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day management of IT Service Operations within Internal IT. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the day-to-day risk mitigation, monitoring SLA, and reporting KPIs as it relates to internal teams or third-party relationships
- Planning, controlling & implementing changes for all production IT services
- SLA baselining and further tracking
- Managing technical rollouts for end-to-end service delivery
- Driving internal service improvements & ensuring high levels of process adherence. This includes the introduction of new systems and new technologies to support the business
- Acting as an escalation point to senior management on IT Service Operation issues
- Provide leadership to foster a service culture within the department focusing on service excellence & promoting the customer experience
- Managing risks, issues, dependencies and clearly define the bigger picture to enable smooth operations process
What are we looking for?
- University Degree - minimum of a bachelor's degree in a computer-related field
- Extensive experience in IT Service Management
- Extensive IT Operations hands-on experience
- Experienced Service Management professional in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Experience of IT Service Management Systems and technology to support Managed services such as automation and monitoring
- Process transformation and optimisation experience
- Strong influencing and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!